The is the Project ONE: Companion Manual to Project ONE: The Video.
This manual can be bought separately as it reinforces a lot of the points covered in The Video but also contains a list of resources, illusions and stage magic acts for the solo illusionist.
THE SOLO ILLUSION APPROACH
- Defining The Solo Illusion Show
- The Show Support Team
- Production Cue Sheet
THE SOLO ILLUSIONS
- Types of Solo Illusions
- Sourcing for Solo Illusions
PRODUCING THE SOLO ILLUSION SHOW
- Types of Stages
- Illusion Stage Movement & Staging
- Show Structure
- Overall Show Presentation
- Supporting Material
CREATING SCALE FOR THE SOLO ILLUSION SHOW
- Illusion Props, Stage Sets & Backdrops
- Lighting & Lighting Design
- Music & Sound Design
- Add Supporting Performers
- Your Stage Personality & Showmanship
In addition, two illusion methods and building plans for solo illusions are detailed. The illusions are examples of two different approaches to presenting solo illusions.
THE UN-SUB TRUNK
THE DÉJÀ VU CABINET
The companion manual is an excellent complement to Project ONE: The Video with additional information not covered in the video.
Project ONE is available as a set here: Project ONE (Set)