The Spike Box is a practical illusion that can be performed in virtually any condition.
J C took Doug Malloy’s “Mini Spiker” and completely revamped the aesthetic look of the prop to become an edgy piece of illusion show apparatus.
Some unique features include:
- A laser-cut and hand drilled aluminum design panel of a girl.
- Stainless steel handles and curved cross braces
- Completely refurbished and redesigned main prop body
This is a one-of-a-kind high end design available at a price lower than buying a new standard one today.
More than US$1000 went into creating the custom geometric side graphics, stainless steel and aluminum components, including the perforated aluminum sheet silhouette of a girl for the front cover of the prop.
Check out the original prop here and compare it to J C’s version.
Watch a performance of “The Spike Box” below:
The following will be included:
- The Spike Box Prop
- Original Encore ATA Case. The case was designed to roll the entire illusion in as one unit. However, J C will share how to pack down (flat) and transport the prop in an alternate way. The pack-flat prop can be packed completely flat into a case that measures approximately 35″ x 39″ x 24″ (this case is not included)
- A Padded Canvas Cover to Cover the Prop in Set-up Condition for Local Transport
- J C’s Detailed Handling & Presentation
Condition – Very Good. Normal Wear & Tear.
NOTE: Price EXCLUDES Shipping Costs.
- Shipping will be arranged at the cheapest option.
- Based on our experience, if you have no immediate rush, the cheapest way to ship to your nearest seaport and arrange transport locally when it arrives. This will save expensive agent fees and administrative costs if we arrange door to door delivery directly.
- Or the buyer can arrange for pick-up or shipping.
- The sale price of the illusion has factored in the cost of international shipping to make the overall purchase a good value investment.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address or nearest sea port for a shipping quote.